Sarah sits down with Pete Rizzo, Editor at Coindesk and Anastasia Andrianova, CEO of Akropolis to discuss the latest blockchain news including:
Stellar looking to acquire Chain, US Secret Service on Anonymous crypto, and #21e800.
All this and more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
Special Guests: Anastasia Andrianova and Pete Rizzo.
- R3: R3 is working with a network of over 200 financial institutions, regulators, trade associations, professional services firms and technology companies to develop on Corda, its open source open source blockchain platform designed specifically for businesses. R3 is an enterprise software firm working with banks, financial service providers and tech companies to make contracts smarter.
Corda is the outcome of over two years of intense research and development by R3 and its members. ItCordaItand meets the highest standards of the financial services industry, yet is applicable to any commercial scenario. It records, manages and executes institutions’ financial agreements in perfect synchrony with their peers, creating a world of frictionless commerce… And it’s open source.
Corda – It’s blockchain for every business, in every industry business. For business. Head over to r3.com to find out more.
- Zcash Pays Off Developer to Avoid Blockchain Split – CoinDesk
- EOS' Blockchain Arbitrator Orders Freeze of 27 Accounts – CoinDesk
- | Fortune
- Robinhood CEO: No Plans to Make Money on Cryptocurrency Trading for 'Forseeable Future' – Bitcoinist.com
- | Fortune
- U.S. Secret Service: Action Needed To Address Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
- CryptoUK and FT Alphaville Debate Cryptoasset Regulation at UK Treasury Hearing | CryptoGlobe